Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The One

It has been awhile since posting on this. Lets see, over 2.5 years. To be honest, I forgot about this blog. I forgot about my "alias" and have long forgotten that life. I'm not sure how people come across this blog, since it has been forever since I've posted. This will be my final post here, so I'll try to make it a good one.

I'm here to tell you about love. Not lust. Real, heart breaking, amazing love.

And I'm also here to tell you that once you find that sort of love, there's no turning back to that other meaningless, empty lifestyle.

I found my love. Sure, it has only been 2+ years, but I know deep down that this is the real thing. At least that is what I'm hoping for.

I met this guy off of Craigslist. Yeah, I know not the most romantic setup. Let's call him The One. We met for drinks at the Original in June 2010. June 27th to be exact. It was a lazy Sunday with perfect weather. We had exchanged pics and he was really good looking. I was nervous...and running late! As I walked in, all I remember is not knowing for sure how this meet was gonna go and if he looked at all like his pics. We spotted each other and we both had big smiles on our faces.

He was cute. Handsome. You know what I mean. :)

We instantly hit it off and talked and talked.

Long story short, we've spent almost every single day together ever since. I don't know what it is, but I just can't get enough of him. He makes me so happy and makes me a better person. We have our fair share of bad moments, but the good outweighs them. Whenever I think about my future, I think about it with him. Us buying a house together. Us getting married. Us raising our family. Us vacationing in different parts of the state, the nation, and the world. Us going hunting and fishing and doing all the things he loves to do. Us trying new things and classes together and doing all of the things I love to do.

I love him.

And I will do anything to keep him.

Would I go back to that other lifestyle filled with date after date? No. Would I go back if this didn't work out with The One? No way.

The past 2+ years have taught me a lot. To me, life has been more fulfilling with one guy in it.

I don't feel used anymore.
I don't feel cheap.
I don't feel easy.
I don't feel hopeless.
I don't feel lost.

The One makes me feel wanted and loved. I have finally found who I'm supposed to be spending my life with and I've been filled with happiness (for the most part) ever since.

Ok, since this blog is a sex and dating blog, I feel the need to talk about sex. :)

Sex with The One is...indescribable. By far the most amazing that I've ever experienced. Ever. I've never wanted a man so much before! He makes my toes curl every single time. And it really seems to just get better and better over time. It's really interesting, because when I have fantasies, I only think about him. I think about things we have done and things I want to do with him. Is that crazy?? I love his body over mine, his scent, his sounds, his touch.

Sometimes life with him seems too good to be true. Love and amazing sex all with one truly great guy? How did I ever find someone that was actually into me?

No comments: