Monday, January 25, 2010

Easy Come, Easy Go

Nathan and I constantly run into each other - on the street, on the bus, in the mall. We worked together for about a month; I had a major crush on him then and I have a major crush on him now. He's tall, slender, has that sparkle in his eyes and a charming smile. When we converse, there's a slight hint of flirting involved. So every time we bump into each other it's always a highlight of my day.

Last Christmas I went into the Apple store to buy my brother a gift card and who was there to help me? Nathan. What are the chances? He works at Apple, which happens to be right next store to where I work.

Last Tuesday I left work and Nathan happened to be passing by. We spoke briefly, only because I was in a hurry. The following day as I was leaving work, he was entering his!

"We should have lunch sometime" he charmingly said as we hugged.

As he took my number I was jumping around with joy inside because this is the moment I have been wanting for the longest time. But a part of me couldn't help wonder - is this a date or just lunch? I thought I'd be clever and tell him to take my number so that way I don't have to make the first call, basically leaving the ball in his court. Little did I see what would happen next - he called my phone right there in order to give me his number!

Not only have I not called him yet in order to have lunch, but he hasn't called me neither. Should I call him? If he were truly interested, wouldn't he have called by now?

2 comments:

Admin1 said...

I wouldnt think that it necessarily means he's not into you it sound like maybe hes a little intimadated or afraid to call maybe afraid you wont like him back. So next time you run into him try asking why he hasnt called but be a little flirty! be subtle though! :) hope it works out

Isabella said...

I'll try being flirty next time! lol hopefully it'll be subtle :/

Thanks babe!
xx