Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Four's a Crowd

I met my next door neighbor the first day I moved into my new apartment. Late 20's, average height, great smile and a dog lover. The potential of, at least, a great night was there, until he mentioned his wife and kid.

For the longest time, I had never even seen his wife nor his kid. Yes, I heard the constant screaming of his baby girl and the occasional yelling from his wife, but never had I seen them. That of course still gave me hope. With what I assumed was yelling from his wife (and still may be), I assumed they were having marital troubles like many couples do. Today though is the first time I met her...and her. I met both Married Neighbor's wife and daughter, and that last little bit of hope of sleeping with Married Neighbor vanished. Why? Well, Married Neighbor's Wife is everything I hoped she wasn't - beautiful in every aspect. Her style, her figure, her smile, her teeth, her sparkling eyes, her bubbly personality. Everything.

And that's when I figured Married Neighbor really isn't into me.
xx,
Bella

No comments: