Monday, January 25, 2010

Rick, from Denver

I met a Rick, from Denver, last night on Craigslist.

(First, as much as I don't like finding men online, I still do it. Why? Well, a busy girl has to get laid somehow.)

Rick, from Denver, is a vice president for some software company and happened to be in town on a business trip. He's a 48yo wm who's d/d free (all internet lingo I've picked up along the way). Everything sounded legit, so I agreed to meet him at his hotel room. He was working on spreadsheets when I arrived and was, well, genuine the entire night. Genuine and gentle. Things heated up pretty quickly and he did not disappoint!

Though he flew out of town already, he emailed me telling that he's coming back next week, and that we should meet up again. Am I crazy to meet up with this man again who I know almost nothing about? I left his hotel room with a smile on my face, is it selfish to want that again? Anyone?

No comments: